Swallowed Fish Hook Remover
If you are fishing in a catch and release area or if you have caught an undersized fish, the main goal is to swiftly release the fish live. The Swallowed Fishhook Remover safely removes a swallowed hook without further damage to the fish and it’s simplicity and ease of use significantly reduces the time the fish spends out of the water. Since many hooks are made of metals that don’t rust, cutting the line and leaving the hook in the fish can impede the fish’s ability to eat and make them unable to swallow their prey. The sharp hook is also exposed and can puncture other vital organs. Cutting the hook also entails time spent retying a hook, lost equipment and reduced time spent fishing.
* Currently On Backorder – Shipping In October!
Out of stock